Friday, March 11, 2011

Texas Law On Black Mold Disclosure

Chat with ... Mario Isnenghi

Isnenghi historian and essayist Mario
Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:00 pm - Bordoni
Institute Presents: Arianna Arisi Rota professor of the history of contemporary Italy
-------- --------------------------------------
Thursday, March 17, 2011 17:00 - Salon Teresiano University Library
Presents: Marina Treasury professor of contemporary history

"The places of memory of unified"
The hundred and fifty years of the Unification of Italy


The places of memory. The animating spirit of the book is the intent of civil react to the kind of destruction of the past that today seems so fashionable and in strongly supporting the identity of the Italian nation.
A great journey into the common heritage of memories accumulated by Italian Unit today. Like all the stories seen from the 'child', even this is poised on the edge of a self-deprecating affection, at times a bit 'desperate and even nostalgic. As if the 'humble Italy' who had lived with anecdotes, trivia tasty, collective enthusiasms and misunderstandings, misplaced enthusiasm, is now looked at from above (or below)
a country that has become plastic. A History of Italy , written by many voices, a hundred and fifty years by the Unit that reaffirms the identity of the nation through our collective memory.

Isnenghi Mario taught at the universities of Padua, Turin and Venice. He is president of the Institute for the History of Venetian society and Resistance simultaneous, co-director of "Belphegor" and director of "Venice." Among his works, reprinted many times: "The myth of the Great War by Marinetti Malaparte" (1970), "The wars of the Italians" (1989), "Italy in the Piazza" (1994), "The Great War 1914 - 1918 "(with G. Rochat, 2000)," Garibaldi was wounded "(2007). He directed the work in seven volumes UTET "Italians at war." "Conflict, identity, memories from the Renaissance to our days" (2008-2009).

2 comments:

Jack Lucas said...

First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance

Amelia Bethany said...

I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

Post a Comment