Friday, December 17, 2010

How To Unlock Number Lock Of Vip Skybags

Four chat with ... Isoke Aikpitanyi

Isoke Aikpitanyi founder the first halfway house run by former victims
Thursday, 13 January 2011 17.30 - Santa Maria Gualtieri
"Girls in Benin City"
Trafficking of new slaves from Nigeria to the sidewalks of Italy
Presents: Laura Maragnani - journalist

girls in Benin City, "The first time you go on the way to go to work in a panic. I remember the way. I remember the sidewalk. I remember my shame of being there with clothes absurd. And waiting.
remember waiting for someone to come and make me a sign from the window. I still remember the voice of the first who called me, and my voice that answered no, no, no. "

So begins the book "Girls in Benin City," (Melampus Edition) written by Laura and Maragnani Isoke Aikpitanyi, Nigerian girl trafficked.

Laura Maragnani Panorama journalist, always takes care of civil rights, social exclusion and minorities. It is also the author of numerous literary works.

Isoke Aikpitanyi born in Benin City, has arrived in Italy in two decades. She had been promised as the other work of a shop. Hath been found like the others to live in slavery. Now he lives in Aosta, where he is building the first shelter for street girls in Nigeria. Isoke Aikpitanyi founder of the first halfway house run by former victims


1 comments:

Amelia Bethany said...

I saw a health promotion on a herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his e-mail, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks use, do not loose hope to contact him early If you need help, you can WhatsApp at +2348165102815 I'm convinced he can help you too, his email address dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

Post a Comment